We Have Great News!
We finally received the approval from the state to reopen for both daycare and grooming! We have missed you all so much and can’t wait to see everyone! Grooming will start Thursday May 21st by appointment only beginning with the first cancellations, we will be calling you to reschedule.
Daycare will reopen Tuesday May 26th for limited quantities, please call or email if you would like to be added to the schedule for next week, please do not just drop off without confirmation of availability.
Unfortunately there are very strict guidelines we need to follow to reopen. Below are somethings you need to know!
- We will begin the call backs to reschedule canceled grooming appointments this week. We will be rescheduling in the order we were forced to cancel. Please be patient with us we have to keep social distancing and limit amount of staff but we are committed to getting everyone back on their schedule as quickly as possible.
- Daycare is by appointment only and you must call or email 48 hours in advance to make sure we have availability. We must limit staff to comply with social distancing requirements.
- All daycare dogs must be dropped off by 10am and pick ups will not be available until after 4pm. Unfortunately due to staff limitations we have to limit the pick up and drop off times so we have proper supervision of daycare dogs.
- New drop off and pick up process; because we must limit the amount of people in the facility no customers will be allowed to enter the building. We will have a enclosed kennel area to comply with social distancing.
- Dropping off: Upon arrival, please call to notify us you are here. Once the kennel area is clear, bring your dog into the kennel area and attach their collar to the tether provided. Please remove your leash, and any clothing and take it with you. Our staff member will then bring the dog into the facility once you have exited the kennel area. If you are here for grooming please give instructions by phone when you call to alert us you are here.
- Picking up: Upon arrival, please call to notify us you are here. Please wait in your car until the staff member brings your dog out and attaches them to the tether and has returned to the building. Once the kennel area is clear you may enter the kennel area. If you have a card on file that card will be charged and the receipt will be on the table in the kennel area for you to sign. Please indicate when calling if you would like a copy of your receipt. If you are paying by card and do not have one on file please pay by phone prior to pick up. The receipt will be on the table in the kennel area for you to sign. Please indicate when calling if you would like a copy of your receipt. If you are paying with cash we will only be accepting exact change. Please place the cash in the box on the table in the kennel area.
- Grooming customers some changes for you: all grooming instructions will need to be given by phone. We are scheduling appointments a little differently to be more efficient and get caught up as quickly as possible so your dog maybe with us a bit longer than you are used to, please be patient. We will call you 15 minutes before your dog is complete to process your payment and book your next appointment. Unfortunately due to the huge financial impact this has put on us and the increased sanitation procedures we are no longer able to offer the 5% prebook discount. I do encourage you to continue to prebook so you can keep your schedule, as you know we are very busy and book out quickly.
- We are still accepting boarding reservations and pick up and drop offs will be by appointment only. Please limit belongings to food, medicine and treats only. We will not accept any bedding, blankets or toys at this time.
- Masks: Please help us get your dog used to seeing people in masks. Please wear them and interact with them around the house so they get comfortable with the idea of seeing people in masks. This will help our staff and keep the dogs calm and comfortable.
- Our hours of operation remain the same for daycare. 7am – 6pm Tuesday thru Friday and Saturday 8am – 3pm.
- Our hours of operation for grooming may vary and will be by appointment only, No Walk In Services are available.
- Please be prepared to wait if there are multiple drop offs/pick ups at the same time.
- We will be taking ALL payments either over the phone via credit/debit card OR exact change in cash. We would prefer you put a card on file or purchase a daycare package if possible.
- Although we have a very clean and sanitary facility and clean often throughout the day, we have enhanced these processes and will be following government guidelines for cleaning and social distancing.
** VERY IMPORTANT! ** If you feel any symptoms of illness related to symptoms of covid, have had a positive test within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case in the past 14 days, please refrain from bringing your dog in for service. We need to keep our staff healthy to continue care for you pet.
I know this is a lot of change, but our effort is to keep everyone safe and healthy! Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all navigate through these crazy times!